Home >SatCom>C-Band Receive Filters>WiMAX, Radar & Transmit band Reject Filters
WiMAX, Radar & Transmit band Reject Filters
These highly-selective receive filters eliminate potential interference from WiMAX, Radar & (C-band) transmit band transmissions.
- C-band Receive (Downlink) Earth Terminals
- Compact, Low Profile Design
- Most models are IN STOCK and can ship same/next day
- Custom passbands tailored to your needs - without paying a premium
This is the largest selection of C-band receive filters in the industry.
Choose from our aluminum filter models or our copper filter models.
Each model offering its own unique characteristics
13961 Series Aluminum Models
- Lightweight (All series)
- Extra Close-In Rejection for best WiMAX elimination (W and WE series)
- Electro-Plated for Minimal Signal Loss for weak signal fringe areas (WE series)
13962 Extended C-Band Receive Filter
- This filter protects the extended C-band of 3.625-4.8 GHz from potential interference originating below or
above the band
7894D / 7893D / 11383 Series Copper Models
- Robust Construction (All series)
- Extremely Low Passband VSWR for optimum system performance (7894D series)
Refer to the linked charts for complete information on these filter products:
Aluminum Model 13961W
Copper Model 7894D